Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seashell Lamp


Tonight I'm linking to http://www.lifeaslori.blogspot.com/ to show this lamp.


I have to confess that this is not a recently made item. I hate to say just how old it is, but it does prove that I've been a crafting type of person for most of my life (and I'm 51!). The glass hurricane shell was found at a Pier 1 a gazillion years ago. The wooden base & top were made by a friend. The shells are my shell collection - most I found but there are a number of shells in the lamp that were given to me by friends as they picked up shells for me during their travels. This lamp shade ... I've NEVER found a lamp shade for this lamp that I've been pleased with - this is probably the 8th or 9th shade.


So? Got any ideas for a lamp shade that would really make this lamp shine?

No comments:

Post a Comment