Friday, April 30, 2010

Family - I Love 'Em!


My sisters and my mother probably won't be too happy with me for posting this photo, but it's a recent photo of the 4 of us at a tearoom - I love this photo! One sister and I live on the east coast and my mother and other sister live in Texas. Though we talk and email every single day we don't get to see each other very often. Usually twice a year. Usually once a year my mother will come to my house and stay for several weeks, my sister in Texas usually vacations here, then recently we've started making a trip to Texas for a week at least once a year. As kids my sisters and I were not particularly close - that 3-4 years difference in age is sooooooo big when you're a kid, but now it make zero difference. We have become so very close as we've "matured". hahahaha I love my sisters dearly. My mother, God bless her, will be 83 in a few short weeks and is going strong. Good for her. I hope to be going strong at 83. I feel so fortunate to be part of a close and loving family; they are my support system and laughingly put up with my eccentricites. When one is in trouble we circle the wagons. When one has something to celebrate we all celebrate in a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment