Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Upcycled 6-Pack Can Caddy Tote Thing

This idea is one recently published by Martha Stewart. It really grabbed my attention because I love to "upcycle" and have been saving cans and jars, etc. So far I've just been using the empty cans and jars for storage in my workshop, so I was excited to find something else to use them for. The caddies are great. They can be used as planters, or to carry tools/gardening supplies/crafting supplies. They can also be used on a table to hold silverware for a party.

Well, I guess since my initials are on all of these that means I'll be keeping them! I used empty bean cans, empty tomato cans, and empty plastic peanut butter jars. The wood came from my boss's scrap pile.

Thanks for this idea, Martha! I love it. I really need a better name for these ...

I'm linking to: www.somedaycrafts.blogspot.com. Tomorrow she will be posting a lot of giveaway links!











No comments:

Post a Comment