Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crafting Friendships


My friends Lori & Laura came to my house tonight. We have decided to try to meet weekly on Wednesday evening to craft and sew and laugh. Laura has declared it to be "Needle Night." Last week Lori and I met at her quilt shop - she sewed together some adorable pin cushions that she'll take with her to sell at the next quilt show. I worked on a knitted washcloth.






Tonight I worked on whip stitching down the binding on the quilt Southern Rhapsody. Laura worked on two knitted washcloths. Lori worked on some adorable origami fabric brooches. There is something magical about the way crafting, sewing, and quilting brings people together.

1 comment:

  1. I love your last sentence about bringing quilters together....so beautiful. And the quilt, such soft sweet colors in such precision. What talent you have!!!

    ReplyDelete