Monday, July 19, 2010

Knitted Cookie Washcloth

This fun little washcloth knits up in about 2 hours and is about 8" square. It's made using Sugar & Cream cotton yarn. When knitting this I had just made a batch of delicious oatmeal cookies. So when you read the instructions for it you'll see why it's called the Knitted Cookie Washcloth.

With size 5 needles cast on 36 stitches. Knit first 6 rows. Row 7: **K3, P3, repeat from ** to end of row. Row 8: **K3, P3, repeat from ** to end of row. Row 9: **K3, P3, repeat from ** to end of row. Eat a cookie. Row 10: **P3, K3, repeat from ** to end of row. Row 11: **P3, K3, repeat from ** to end of row. Row 12: **P3, K3, repeat from ** to end of row. Eat a cookie. Repeat Rows 7-12 including eating the cookie at the end of rows 9 and 12 until the washcloth is the desired length. Knit 6 rows. Bind off.

I figure I ate 18 cookies. I have to say, I was glad to see the cookies disappear and will NOT be making them again for a long time.

Linking to:
http://allthingzrelated.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. LOL! There's just something about cookies fresh from the oven, isn't there? Wish I knew how to knit. I'd totally make one of these cloths. Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday! :o)

    ReplyDelete