Monday, March 5, 2012

Design Wall Monday 3-5-12

"Ladies Brunch" - this is our 2nd crayon batik dyeing attempt. I like this one better than the first but there is still room for tweaking this process. All that's left to do on this is to add two adorable ladybug beads I found while in Alabama, and the binding. It will be finished by tonight.

I will have more to report next week. "Rebecca" (the Victorian Crazy Quilt) and Lake Forest (a McKenna Ryan block of the month quilt) are ready for binding. And the Craftsy.com March blocks for their free block of the month program are published so I'll work on those this week.

My new Baby Lock sewing machine should be delivered this week. Can you say "Excited"???!

Please visit Patchwork Times today for Design Wall Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment