Monday, March 19, 2012

Design Wall Monday 3-19-12

Tomorrow is Spring! Yay! Jump over to Patchwork Times today to see what's going on for Design Wall Monday.

A small quasi crayon batik - actually, I used Crayola fabric markers for this piece. It is 6" x 15". Of the 3 crayon batik pieces I've done in recent weeks, this one is my favorite. I've titled it "Night Watch".

Here are all 3 of the crayon batiks. The bottom one was the first and is the one I am the least happy with. I like the middle one, which I've titled Ladies Brunch. But am the happiest with the top one.

Am still working on the local university-themed quilt. I was preparing to make the quilt sandwich today and realized I had purchased a throw size batting but needed a twin size batting. I'll pick up the right size tomorrow from Cotton Fields and will be back on track tomorrow night.

Enjoy the arrival of spring!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that Night Watch quilt is so very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, but my favorite is the Ladies brunch! Love the embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete