Patchwork Times is having a UFO challenge for 2012. I completed a lot of my UFOs in 2011, but I did not participate in the challenge for 2011. So for 2012 I only have a few things planned - I guess some are technically not UFOs since they're not started but ...Oh well, in 2012 I'd like to do the following:
1. Finish Home Tweet Home - needs binding & embellishing
2. Experiment with the 9-degree wedge ruler to make a bargello style circular piece
3. Lake Forest Block of the Month Club (from Keepsake Quilting) - all I've done so far is transfer some of the pattern pieces to fusible web - there are 6 blocks.
4. Create a challenge piece for our local Art-rageous Quilters group - must use a specific green fabric and the theme is "A Walk Through My Garden" - it's due in March
5. Make a Victorian Crazy Quilt from some blocks my mother has made but that have not yet found their way into a quilt.
6. I do have a cathedral window quilt I started several years ago for my son - tons and tons and tons of handwork left to do on it.
So, there you have it. Not terribly daunting ...
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 376 with changes
19 hours ago